Expansion is underway at Old Kinderhook, a place well known for championship golf, outstanding dining and impressive amenities at The Lake of the Ozarks.
- 84 tastefully appointed guest rooms featuring king beds with sofa sleeper or queen / queen units
- 2 Suites
- 40 existing private lodging units with equipped kitchens
Flexible Meeting Facilities
- Over 11,000 square feet flexible meeting and conference space
- Spacious ore-function and break areas
- On-Site audio visual capabilities
- High Speed internet access and WiFi, complementary for all guests
- Catering Menus that appeal to wide-ranging tastes, featuring seasonal fare from Old
- Kinderhook’s sustainable garden
- 18 holes of exceptional golf, designed by Tom Weiskopf, Sr.
- Enhanced spa with additional services & square footage
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Expanded Marina Services
- Ice Skating Rink
- The Trophy Room is open for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The Hook Café offers a variety of breakfast & lunch items for those “on-the-go”, featuring seasonal fare from Old Kinderhook’s sustainable garden
Hotel Lobby Coffee & Cocktail Bar
- We proudly serve Starbucks® Coffee
Contact 573-317-3559 or email@example.com to book your meeting or event today!
Old Kinderhook Fireworks Fun Fest 2014