Expansion is nearing completion on our latest addition...The Lodge at Old Kinderhook. Our Lake of the Ozarks destination will continue to offer championship golf, outstanding dining and impressive amenities. To round out our existing facilities, the exciting addition will make Old Kinderhook a destination for:
Flexible Meeting Facilities
- 84 tastefully appointed guest rooms featuring king beds with sofa sleeper or queen / queen units
- 40 existing private lodging units with equipped kitchens
- Over 11,000 square feet flexible meeting and conference space
- Spacious ore-function and break areas
- On-Site audio visual capabilities
- High Speed internet access and WiFi, complementary for all guests
- Catering Menus that appeal to wide-ranging tastes, featuring seasonal fare from Old Kinderhook’s sustainable garden
- 18 holes of exceptional golf, designed by Tom Weiskopf, Sr. open to the public, year-round
- Enhanced spa with additional services & square footage
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Expanded Marina Services
- Ice Skating Rink
- The Trophy Room is open for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The Hook Café offers a variety of breakfast & lunch items for those “on-the-go”, featuring seasonal fare from Old Kinderhook’s sustainable garden
Hotel Lobby Coffee & Cocktail Bar
- We proudly serve Starbucks® Coffee
Contact 573-317-3559 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your meeting or event today!
NEW TIP OF THE WEEK:
Holiday Outings and Corporate Retreats...Heat things up on “The Ice”!
Add a special touch by joining your associates on “The Ice” at Old Kinderhook. The new outdoor ice rink will open December 5th. Incorporate a pond hockey match for team-building. You can even play in your tennis shoes! Add a skating lesson, complete with S’Mores and Hot Cocoa at our rink-side fire pits. We aim to dazzle...and sparkle this holiday season!