Destination Weddings at Old Kinderhook
Say I Do… and celebrate your nuptials at Old Kinderhook. Allow Raven Foy our Wedding Coordinator to specialize your planning and deliver a flawless event.
A Stunning Setting for The Big Day
Your wedding should be a wonderful, memorable day. From intimate gatherings to grand celebrations, we vow to make your wedding day a treasured experience. Let us help you find the perfect backdrop for your day – from rustic charm to simple elegance, Old Kinderhook offers venues including two unique indoor ceremony locations, patios with scenic views, cascading waterfalls, spacious lawns, and a grand ballroom.
- Over 11,000 square feet of ceremony and reception indoor space
- 6,000 square feet of outdoor picturesque and panoramic views
- Ceremony and Reception, Indoor/Outdoor locations available
- Spacious pre-function and break areas
- Private rooms for Bride & Groom parties
- On-Site audio visual capabilities
- High Speed internet access and WiFi, complimentary for all guests
- Catering Menus that appeal to wide-ranging tastes
- Wide range of linens to choose from
Wedding Professional Services
Our on-site Wedding Coordinator Raven Foy is here to assist you with all of the planning. She’ll be there to help with your reception items, room set-up and special services. Old Kinderhook will work to customize your event & organize with your service providers (florists, musicians, DJ’s, photographers, bakers etc.) to see to the details for a beautiful wedding day.
Our Executive Chef and his culinary team are committed to making your wedding a one-of-a-kind day and you’ll quickly see that our food is above and beyond your expectations.
To get started, just fill out the form, call Raven at 573.317.4442 or e-mail email@example.com
Destination Wedding Options
- 84 boutique rooms in The Lodge at Old Kinderhook
- 20 Vacation Rentals
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
- Welcome Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bridal Luncheon
- Farewell Brunch