Server Job Details
Salary: From $8 per hour plus tips
Job Type: Full-time with benefits
Full Job Description
- Greet guests in a friendly manner with a smile and introduce yourself within 2 minutes of guests being seated.
- Describes daily features and menu items, and answer all questions guests may have about the menu.
- Must have a good working knowledge of all menus, food, cocktails, beer and wine.
- Take drink and food orders. Serves drinks and food, and makes sure guests have everything they need for their meals.
- Make check backs within 2 minutes of delivering food to the guest, to assure guest satisfaction of their meal.
- Responds to additional requests and observes guests during their meal to ensure they are satisfied with food, beverage and service. Anticipate guest needs.
- Responsible for communicating with FOH and BOH personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds our guest’s expectations.
- Rings drink and food orders into register, collects payment, and makes change. Never assume guest does not want their change!
- Responsible for making sure checks are accurate before presenting to guests for payment.
- Responsible for cleanliness of their stations, clean tables, chairs, and floors before service begins.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area in a clean manner.
- Responsible for cocktail service including wine service, by the glass or presentation of bottle service.
- Responsible for removing dirty dishes and resetting dishes and silverware between courses and cleaning and resetting tables after guests are finished.
- Responsible for entering tips and turning in all paperwork before they leave.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance